- All information is collected lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The Data Protection Act puts obligations on users of personal information and lays down principles for its use. One of the principles state that information has to be processed fairly and lawfully. This means that you are entitled to know how we intend to use any information you provide. You can then decide whether you want to give it to us. We identify in this policy how we intend to use the information that you give to us.
- We collect information on this website and also as part of any business transactions that may happen between yourself and Capital D.
- By providing the information to Capital D you consent to our transfer of this information to the databases and other repositories, of both Capital D and the operators of the site.
- From time to time your postal address or your e-mail address may be used for postal and electronic marketing or you may receive other physical or electronic promotional communications. If you wish to be removed from our postal or electronic marketing or have any questions about information privacy, please contact us.
- If you choose to provide Capital D with information or send us personal information, you have the right to request a copy of the information you submitted and any other information that we may hold on you at any time and you have the right to have this information corrected if it is inaccurate. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us. For a fee of £25.00 we can provide to you, all details of the information we have collected about you, where this is in a retrievable form, but we will require significant proof of your identity. The information will be sent to you within 35 days of you requesting the information, providing the fee and your proof of identity is validated. However, we reserve the right to decline unreasonable requests for information access and correction.
- Our web site may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.
- By using our Web site, you consent to the collection and use of this information by Capital D, its agents, partners or sub-contractors for the following reasons: a) to provide statistical information which will be aggregated, which may include personal information. b) to provide you with information about our services. c) to allow us to contact you to provide any services that you may request. d) to facilitate any services that you may wish to purchase from Capital D.
- Capital D will not sell, trade or rent any personal information to organisations.
- We reserve the right to change the above policies from time to time.